Christensen Homes of distinction include the following:
1. Anderson (or comparable) Windows – more than just the minimum to meet code.
2. Two-zoned Trane HVAC systems with humidifiers.
3. Foam insulated exterior walls that add 70 sq.ft. of actually living space by using 2×4 instead of 2×6 walls. Square footage is measured by outside walls not inside.
4. Cellulose sound proofing on all plumbing walls.
5. Solid Hardwood flooring on most flooring other than bedrooms and basements.
6. All granite tops and custom Brakur cabinets including all baths and butlers pantry -not box cabinets.
7. Nine-foot foundation walls with concrete driveways and custom brick paver patios.
8. Extra high ceilings on main floor and often in basement or second floor.
9. Two-piece crown moulding and wainscoting on whole first floor.
10. Custom-built stairs with split painted balusters and oak stained posts and handrails.
11. Three coats or Benjamin Moore paint on trim and walls.
Some of our custom homes of distinction in Glen Ellyn:
207 East Rd Glen Ellyn
Award for contributing to Glen Ellyn’s historic streets!
Some of the fine custom homes in Wheaton, built by Christensen Contracting:
1114 Falcon Ct Wheaton
Beautiful Cape cod with first floor master suite
Home with full court gym inside.
Beautiful inground swimming pool!